Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Stickin' With It

Yeah, I didn't write yesterday. Sorry. I'm trying to stay on top of things. Distractions sometimes get the best of me though. Anyway, life is good. I got sick again this weekend but it was just because of the pharyngitis from last weekend and the mold. I'm getting better though! As soon as this congestion goes away I'll have a clean bill of health.

My best friend Jesse is coming to visit me today. We've got a whole sha-bang of things planned to do. I doubt we do them all, but we're going to have a blast. I'm hoping she moves in across the street from me. Those would be good times. We're gonna have fun today.

I'm a little behind in class, but I get what's going on. I know, that's shocking to hear from me. I actually understand what I'm reading. The professor is another story, but I'm going to do well on the exam this week.

So, anyway, I'm just stickin' with it and rollin' with the punches.
That's all for now.
Peace.

No comments: