Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday Friday

So, I walked out of the exam a few moments ago and didn't feel badly about it. I actually slept some last night and although I woke up wanting to stay in bed I got up and went to class for my exam. Although I could have stayed up all night studying and perhaps done better on the exam, the rest I got was far better for me. As I sat down to write today my friend Brittney called me and told me that all of the multiple choice answers had been listed underneath each question. I never noticed them and am kicking myself because I didn't recognize and take advantage of them. I feel better knowing I worked the problems out though. There is always time to learn, even during an exam. Anyway, the rest of the exam was more difficult but I think I did well considering how little studying I got done this week. Getting an education can be difficult, but being sick while pursuing that education makes it much more daunting. I guess that goes without saying.

Anyway, now that the exam is over the weekend has begun. It's a rainy Friday, but I'm sure I can find something to do. I've been meaning to get some reading done this summer and I read the prologue to The Audacity of Hope by Barack Obama last night before I fell asleep. It's pretty interesting. I've got a long list of books to read. I think I'm closing in on 100 right now. My goal is to read about 5,000 or so before I die. I'd better get crackin'. There's nothing worth watching on TV anyway.

That's all for now.

No comments: