Thursday, August 23, 2007

GET PUMPED!

I'm pumped! I love all of my courses this semester. I'm thinking about taking a certification course at a tech center nearby. I think I'll wait a week or two before I enroll if I decide to do so. Anyway, I'm feeling great about the future. I've been much more optimistic than usual.

Life is beautiful. I must be in love with something. Maybe I'm in love with school, my career, someone, or something else. I don't know what it is. All I know is that music is sweeter, people seem warmer, the sky is clearer, and I am more confident than I've ever been. It's taken me a while to get it, but life is beautiful no matter the circumstances, the lack of money, the condition or appearance of your house or car, the amount of love you get, or how awful you might let yourself feel. Life is beautiful. Seeing the beauty makes the ugliness tolerable. To me, I have every chance at being successful. Success is not a series of actions, but an attitude.

Life is good. I'm working out the kinks and I have new perspective.

That's all for now.

No comments: