Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Coffee!

Ok. My #1 New Year's resolution has not yet been started. Notice the time I'm posting this. I haven't gone to bed yet. I went to IHOP to get a midnight snack and study. My "snack" became an omelette and 19 cups of coffee. I got some studying in though. I even planned the next day out (the one I'm probably going to sleep through most of). Anyway, the caffeine doesn't make me more alert. Instead, it keeps me from sleeping because it's a diuretic and, well, we all know what diuretics do (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diuretic).

Regardless of how badly things went this past semester I am ready to make some groundbreaking changes. I'm absolutely serious about my resolutions and I'm actively pursuing each and every one of them. As for my terrible sleep schedule and unreasonable coffee intake I have no excuse. They must be improved. In an ideal world I would be in bed by 11pm and be up by 7am. So far I'm 7 hours late. As long I get about 7 or 8 hours of sleep I'll be fine. I just want to be able to function well enough to achieve my goals and fulfill my resolutions. Anyway, I'd better run. My kidneys are working overtime. ;-)

That's all for now!

No comments: